A blog I follow, No Greater Gift, posted a challenge to look on the brighter side of things today, and find 10 things that make us happy. I'm doing just that! If you are a blogger too, and want to join in the fun, we're going for a free give away here!
10 Things That Make Me Happy...(in no particular order)
1. The way my daughter laughs uncontrollably at every little thing when she gets tired at night.
2. When my son learns something new and says "now I know everything," and means it!
3. Coffee. Iced or Hot, love it!
4. My husbands shoulders. In a figurative sense, he carries so much and does it well, without complaining. In a literal sense, rrrrrrrooowwww!
5. Sunshine, we've had so much rain.
6. The pink blossoms on my apricot tree.
7. Tulips, any and all colors!
8. Dinner out with my family.
9. Our amazing, loving, and awesome church!
10. Hearing my son pray.
There you go! If you read this, please leave me a comment with at least one thing that makes you happy!